What to do if you don’t have a valid certificate?

  • Submit a request to the Attestation Service of Federal Public Service Social Security
  • Fill out documents 3 and 4, available from your local authority
  • Send them to the FPS Social Security Attestation Service. You will then be asked to take a free medical check in order to obtain the certificate.

For an additional copy, you can send the request as a simple letter to the FPS.

Cookie Policy

By using the NMBS/SNCB website you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy. For more information about the cookies we use and manage, please read our full cookie policy.