Are you a first-time or infrequent rail traveller? Then these invaluable journey preparation tips are for you.
- You’ll need to plan your upcoming train journey, including timetables, connections, etc. Choose the right train with the online journey planner.
- Before you board, you must buy a ticket. We will help you choose the best option for your particular journey.
- Choose where you want to buy your train ticket.
- Find out about station and train facilities and make use of parking services, baggage services, and more.
- On the day of your trip, check for any disruptions to your train’s schedule in real time. Board from the right platform, locate the travel class of the car and take a seat.
- On board the train, always be ready to present your ticket to the train staff.
- Don’t forget to get off at your destination or your connection station.
- If you cancel your trip, you can request a refund of your ticket.