You can combine travel by train with travel on the MIVB/STIB network. With the combined Railcard you only have to use one ticket for all your journeys.
- Your Railcard combines your main route with the MIVB/STIB network (Brussels) (except on the Bourget-Brussels Airport section of lines 12 and 21)
- To get the combined Railcard, your departure or destination station must be in the Brussels zone or Ruisbroek, Lot, Buda or Vilvoorde.
- The Journey Railcard, School Railcard and Network Railcard can be combined with the MIVB/STIB city network.
- You can calculate the price of your Railcard simply by adding on the MIVB/STIB supplement to find out the overall cost.
- Your Railcard is available immediately from the ticket office.
Railcard + MOBIB card
Since access gates were installed on the MIVB/STIB network, you automatically get a MOBIB card when you apply for a combined MIVB/STIB subscription. Both passes can be used together.
- If you are under 25, it is advisable to buy the MIVB/STIB subscription separately.
- If you are 25 years old and you want to pay each month or every three months, the MIVB/STIB add-on is the best solution for you.
- If you'd also like to use other transport companies in Brussels (TEC/De Lijn), it's best to buy a Journey Railcard and an MTB separately.