You can combine travel by train with travel on the De Lijn network. Save yourself some time and money with a combined Railcard – it’s always cheaper than buying both tickets separately and you only have to use one ticket for all your journeys.
- Your Railcard combines your main route with the entire De Lijn network (special tickets and prices apply on the Limburg express lines 68, 178 and 179)
- In get the combined Railcard, your journey must include one or more routes served by De Lijn.
- Travel over the entire De Lijn network can be combined with a Journey Railcard, School Railcard and Network Railcard.
- You can calculate the price of your Railcard simply by adding on the De Lijn supplement to find out the overall cost.
- Your Railcard is available immediately from the ticket office.
- If you'd also like to use other transport companies in Brussels (TEC/De Lijn), it's best to buy a Journey Railcard and an MTB separately.