Travel by train to TW Classic
The TW Classic festival
uses a tried and tested recipe: a beautiful summer’s day, a single stage in a festival field, a great, high-spirited audience and a select group of Big Names with immensely popular songs.
TW Classic takes place on Saturday 24 June
at the Festival Park in Werchter
. The one day festival rocks hard in 2017! With Guns 'N Roses, The Pretenders, Wolfmother, Channel Zero en Fleddy Melculy
In a smooth and carefree way to the festival by train!
Outward journey with a regular train, homeward journey with an extra night train
After the end of the festival 5 extra night trains (PDF) will be foreseen, departing from Leuven station to:
- Lokeren (via Antwerpen-Centraal)
These extra night trains are only accessible with an e-train ticket TW Classic
that is considered as a reservation. The number of e-train tickets is limited per extra night train. Don't hesitate
- Date: Saturday 24th of June 2017
- One fixed price: € 19 return
- On sale as from the 2nd of June 2017
- Exclusively via this website
- The e-train ticket TW Classic is valid for:
- The outward and homeward journey by train in 2nd class between your belgian departure station and Leuven station:
- outward journey with a regular train at choice;
- homeward journey with 1 of the extra night trains you choose in the online purchase of your e-train ticket TW Classic.
- The final outward and homeward lap with extra buses of De Lijn between Leuven station and the festival site in Werchter.
- The code on your e-train ticket (702 / 703 / 704 / 705 / 706) must correspond to your extra night train (PDF) you take for your homeward journey. So watch out which ticket you buy!
- Other travel tickets (traffic advantages, Weekend Tickets, Passes, Railcards, etc.) but the e-train ticket TW Classic are not allowed.
- You can print the e-train ticket on A4 format paper or save the PDF on your smartphone or tablet.
- If you are departing from Brussels Airport - Zaventem station, you still have to buy a Diabolo fee ticket. Attention: with the e-train ticket TW Classic you can't return to Brussels Airport - Zaventem station.
- E-train tickets are always personal. You can't transfer them.
- Class upgrade is not possible for the homeward journey.
- E-train tickets are not refundable, not exchangeable and they cannot be cancelled.
An access control will be organized in Leuven station. You have to present your e-train ticket TW Classic with the right code and your identity card before boarding the extra night train.
More information about: