Travel by train to Rock Werchter
Four days, three stages. The best headliners, fiery young stars, hard-bitten rockers, singer-songwriters and the fattest beats. There’s no doubting Rock Werchter’s commitment to every musical genre. Belgium’s greatest summer music festival takes place from Thursday 29 June to Sunday 2 July. The Festivalpark in Werchter ticks all the boxes. Best line up? Oh, yes. Good food and drink? Check. Technical innovation and production? Top class. Comfort? Excellent. Tents as good as concert halls? You bet. Festival atmosphere? Through and through. Rock Werchter is a multiple award winning international hit. Close to 150,000 festival-goers found their way to Rock Werchter over the four days of the festival in 2016.
- The festivaltickets are not valid as train tickets.
However, each festival ticket entitles you to 1 FREE and personal E-TRAIN TICKET to Rock Werchter and the campsites.
- How to order your e-train ticket?
- Download your SNCB code from www.ticketmaster.be/rw. This code is available as from the 7th of June 2017.
- Go to thetrain.be/rockwerchter and download your e-train ticket.
- Print your e-train ticket on A4 format paper or save the PDF on your smartphone or tablet.
- The e-train ticket is valid for a return journey by train in 2nd class to Rock Werchter and your campsite. Transfers with extra buses of De Lijn are included.
- There are no extra night trains.
More info can be found on this page later on.
More information about: