Travel by train to Graspop Metal Meeting
Graspop Metal Meeting
will run from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th June 2017
. For three days, wrist-fracturing drumbeats, merciless shredding and hard & heavy rock will shake the Stenehei in Dessel to its foundations. From heavy metal and melodic power metal to death metal and metalcore... all loud & heavy genres will be represented on the 5 GMM stages
. The festival is a metal Walhalla for tens of thousands of metal fans from all across the globe and is at its 22nd edition this year.
- One advantageous price: € 10.
- You can buy the e-train tickets only on line, as from Wednesday 24/05/2017.
- The e-train ticket Graspop Metal Meeting is valid for 1 outward journey and 1 homeward journey by train in 2nd class between your Belgian departure station and the station of Mol.
- You can choose the date of the outward journey and the date of the homeward journey in the period of Thursday 15th until Monday 19th of June 2017 included.
- If you are departing from Brussels Airport - Zaventem station, the Diabolo fee for the outward and the homeward journey will automatically be added.
- Print your e-train ticket on A4 format paper or save the PDF on your smartphone or tablet
- E-train tickets are always personal. You can't transfer them.
- Class upgrade is not possible.
- E-train tickets are not refundable, not exchangeable and they cannot be cancelled.
Accessibility station – festival site
- With your festival ticket you can take a free bus shuttle of De Lijn between Mol station and the festival/campsite.
- NMBS/SNCB provides additional capacity so that you can travel in a smooth and safe way to and from the festival.
- There will be no extra night trains.
Festival goers from abroad
- If you're arriving at Brussels Airport you can buy a return e-train ticket Graspop Metal Meeting with Brussels Airport - Zaventem as departure station. The Diabolo fee for the outward and the homeward journey will automatically be added. Scan the barcode on your e-train ticket to open the access gates in the station of Brussels Airport - Zaventem.
- If you're arriving at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: buy a Bus Ticket Charleroi Airport to and from Charleroi-Sud station and then buy a return e-train ticket Graspop Metal Meeting to Mol station with Charleroi-Sud as departure station.
- If you're coming by train and your departure station is not in Belgium, buy an international train ticket (outward and homeward journey) that is valid from your local departure station until the Belgian station of Mol. The e-train ticket Graspop Metal Meeting cannot be combined with an international traffic ticket nor with a cross-border movement ticket.
- During the festival weekend, there will be additional ticket controls on the trains to and from Mol.
- On Monday 19th of June, an access control will also be organized in Mol station. If you are travelling with an e-train ticket Graspop Metal Meeting you also have to present your identity card before boarding the train.
More information about