will be presenting a panoply of the latest new sounds from all over the planet at the Floreffe Abbey
on the 4th, 5th and 6th of August
! International stars and the latest new talent will be taking to the 3 stages, each with a different ambiance. And it doesn't stop with the music; there will also be street theatre, documentary film showings, debates, an alternatives village, a special kid's area and great food. A unique and highly festive ambiance will bring together young and old alike for a weekend filled with colours!
Accessibility railway station - festival site
- The festival and campsite are located within à 15 minutes walk from Floreffe station.
- On Thursday 3rd and Monday 7th of August, NMBS/SNCB will provide additional capacity in function of the opening hours of the camping site.
- 50% discount on the return journey by train 2nd class to Floreffe
- You can buy the e-train tickets exclusively on line, as from Wednesday 12th of July 2017.
- The e-train ticket Esperanzah is valid for 1 outward journey and 1 homeward journey by train in 2nd class between your Belgian departure station and the station of Floreffe.
- You can choose the date of the outward journey and the date of the homeward journey in the period of Thursday 3rd until Monday 7th of August 2017 included.
- If you are departing from Brussels Airport - Zaventem station, the Diabolo fee for the outward and the homeward journey will automatically be added.
- Print your e-train ticket on A4 format paper or save the PDF on your smartphone or tablet.
- E-train tickets are always personal. You cannot transfer them.
- Class upgrade is not possible.
- E-train tickets are not refundable, not exchangeable and they cannot be cancelled.
- There will be no extra night trains.
- During the festival, there will be additional ticket controls on the trains to and from Floreffe.
- On Monday 7th of August, an access control will also be organized in Floreffe station. If you are travelling with an e-train ticket Esperanzah you also have to present your identity card before boarding the train.
More information about