Travel by train to Dour Festival
The Dour Festival is one of the biggest music events in Belgium
. Since 28 years, the festival finds the perfect formula to be among the most important music events in Europe: a unique and eclectic line up, filled with impressive headliners and - more importantly - a lot of exciting discoveries, a site in the heart of the Borinage Terrils and an unsurpassed organization. All of this for almost 230 000 young music lovers.
The next edition will take place from the 12th to the 16th of July 2017
. Once more, it promises to be mind boggling.
One advantageous price: € 10.
- You can buy the e-train tickets only on line, as from Wednesday 21/06/2017.
- The e-train ticket Dour is valid for 1 outward journey and 1 homeward journey by train in 2nd class between your Belgian departure station and the station of SAINT-GHISLAIN.
- You can choose the date of the outward journey and the date of the homeward journey in the period of Wednesday 12th until Monday 17th of July 2017 included.
- If you are departing from Brussels Airport - Zaventem station, the Diabolo fee for the outward and the homeward journey will automatically be added.
- Print your e-train ticket on A4 format paper or save the PDF on your smartphone or tablet.
- E-train tickets are always personal, so they are not transferable.
- Class upgrade is not possible.
- E-train tickets are not refundable, not exchangeable and they cannot be cancelled.
Accessibility station - festival site
With your festival ticket you can take a free bus shuttle between Saint-Ghislain station and the festival / campsite.
The timetable of the extra trains can be found on this page later on.
- There will be no extra night trains.
Festival goers from abroad
- If you’re coming from abroad arriving at Brussels Airport you can buy a return e-train ticket Dour with Brussels Airport - Zaventem as departure station. The Diabolo fee for the outward and the homeward journey will automatically be added. Scan the barcode on your e-train ticket to open the access gates in the station of Brussels Airport - Zaventem.
- If you’re arriving at Brussels South Charleroi Airport you can buy a Bus Ticket Charleroi Airport to and from Charleroi-Sud station and then buy a return e-train ticket Dour to SAINT-GHISLAIN station with Charleroi-Sud as departure station.
- The e-train ticket Dour cannot be combined with an international traffic ticket nor with a cross-border movement ticket. If your departure station is not in Belgium, buy an international train ticket (outward and homeward journey) that is valid from your local departure station until the Belgian station of SAINT-GHISLAIN.
- During the festival, there will be additional ticket controls on the trains to and from Saint-Ghislain.
- On Monday 17th of July, an access control will also be organized in Saint-Ghislain station. If you are travelling with an e-train ticket Dour you also have to present your identity card before boarding the train.
More information about