Travel by train to the Ancienne Belgique
A legendary music temple in the heart of Brussels. With more than 350 concert days per year, AB welcomes you to the centre of the capital city all year long. Would you like to make your concert evening in AB into the perfect night out? Then be sure to take the train to AB for only € 9 (return ticket). The Ancienne Belgique is only a 10 minutes walk from Bruxelles-Central station.
- One advantageous price: € 9 (return journey).
- The concert tickets are not valid as train tickets. With the unique NMBS/SNCB code, stated on your AB concert ticket, you can buy (exclusively) on line one e-train ticket. This code begins with the number 0 and the capital letter i.
- E-train tickets are always personal, so they are not transferable.
- Print your e-train ticket on A4 format paper or save the PDF on your smartphone or tablet.
- The e-train ticket Ancienne Belgique is valid for a return journey in 2nd class between your Belgian departure station and the station of BRUXELLES-CENTRAL on the day of the concert.
- If you are departing from Brussels Airport - Zaventem station, the Diabolo fee for the outward and the homeward journey will automatically be added.
- Class upgrade is not possible.
- E-train tickets are not refundable, not exchangeable and they cannot be cancelled.
Accessibility – timetable:
- All concerts stop at 10:30 pm so that you can still get home with the last trains.
- The Ancienne Belgique is only a 10 minutes walk from Bruxelles-Central station.
- There are no extra night trains after the concerts.
Concert fans coming from abroad:
If you're coming from abroad you can combine your e-train ticket Ancienne Belgique with a transport ticket
(outward and homeward journey) that is valid on the foreign railway networks until the Belgian border
. As from there the e-train ticket is valid to Bruxelles-Central station.
When downloading your e-train ticket, mention the appropriate first Belgian station as departure station.
The first Belgian train stations are:
- coming from The Netherlands: Essen (via Roosendaal) and Visé (via Maastricht – Eijsden);
- coming from Germany: Hergenrath;
- coming from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg: Arlon, Athus and Gouvy;
- coming from France: Mouscron, Froyennes, Quiévrain, Quévy and Erquelinnes.
More information about:
Ancienne Belgique www.abconcerts.be