Do you have an iPhone of Android smartphone/tablet? Thanks to the renewed NMBS/SNCB app you now have the option to buy your tickets at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you want.
In 2010 NMBS/SNCB launched its mobile application with real-time train information. In the meantime the NMBS/SNCB app has been downloaded over 1,700,000 times. An integration of ticket purchase in the app was bound to happen.
Buy a ticket through your iPhone of Android smartphone/tablet? Now easier than ever with the NMBS/SNCB app!
- Do you already have the NMBS/SNCB app installed on your iPhone of Android smartphone/tablet? All you need to do is update the app to add this option.
- Has the NMBS/SNCB app not yet been installed on your iPhone of Android smartphone/tablet? You can download it for free from the App Store/Google Play Store or enter NMBS/SNCB as a search term and you will immediately get to see the app.
You will be able to purchase a ticket directly in the NMBS/SNCB app's travel planner. Payment is made with VISA or MasterCard. If you wish, you can store your data after the first use, so only the CVC code has to be entered at subsequent purchases.
Why use your iPhone of Android smartphone/tablet?
- No login required
- No Digipass required
- Payment is made immediately through the secure servers of Ingenico Payment Services
- Manage your purchases via the 'Your tickets' menu in the application
- An overview of all the already purchased tickets
- Quickly purchase a similar ticket
- Consultation of ticket details
After your purchase a 2D barcode is created in app. The barcode is your ticket and will be checked during the train journey by the conductor together with your identity card.