What does your compensation look like?

  • Those with a MOBIB or railcard (also those with a Campus Card and Half-time Railcard): you receive your compensation via your personal Electronic Wallet (via MySNCB). So make sure to consult your balance after your request for compensation.
  • Other train passengers: you receive your compensation in the form of one or more vouchers, which are valid for 1 year. Although the vouchers are in your name, you may give them to someone else. Exchange them in the station for an NMBS/SNCB product for domestic travel with at least the same value.

Upon request you can also receive your compensation by means of a bank transfer (only for delays of at least 60 minutes). To this end you mention your IBAN on the application form (online, in the free text field at the bottom form).

    Cookie Policy

    By using the NMBS/SNCB website you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy. For more information about the cookies we use and manage, please read our full cookie policy.