How do you request compensation?

Request for compensation

Submit your request within 30 calendar days.

  • After your journey with a delay of at least 60 minutes
  • After a period of 6 months starting from your first delay
  • After using the final line of your Pass, Card, Campus or Half-time Railcard

How do you request compensation?

Delay of at least 60 minutes

Recurrent delays

  • You can only submit your request for recurrent delays using the appropriate form.

Submit your form to us as soon as possible

  • Via this website

If you were travelling with a Railcard (with the exception of Campus Card and Half-time Card), then you do not need to include any original ticket and you can send us your request form with indication of the number of your card via the contact form.

  • By Post or at the ticket counter in the station

Did you use a different ticket than a Railcard, then print your form and deliver it, together with the original tickets, to our Customer Service Department.

You can do this free of charge at the ticket counter or with sufficient postage via the Post.

Address Customer Service Department:
NMBS/SNCB Marketing & Sales
Customer Service
10-14 B-MS.143
Avenue de la Porte de Hal 40
1060 Brussels

Cookie Policy

By using the NMBS/SNCB website you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy. For more information about the cookies we use and manage, please read our full cookie policy.