We actually find it unfortunate that you have found your way to this page. Despite all our efforts, one of your domestic train journeys was still delayed. Do you know that in certain instances you can receive compensation
for the inconvenience?
Right to compensation. When? How much?
We draw a distinction between an occasional long delay and recurrent delays.
Occasional long delay
- Delay of at least 60 minutes reimbursed at 100% of the value of a one-way journey.
Multiple delays within a 6 month period
- A minimum of 20 delays of at least 15 minutes reimbursed for each delay at 25% of the value of a one-way journey.
- A minimum of 10 delays of at least 30 minutes reimbursed for each delay at 50% of the value of a one-way journey.
Please note: Sometimes you are not entitled to compensation.
Submit your request within 15 calendar days
Calculate your own compensation
How do we pay your compensation?
- After your journey with a delay of at least 60 minutes
- After your period of 6 months starting from your first delay
- After using the final line of your Pass, Card, Campus or Half-time Railcard which is sent together with your request
Do you have a question, comment or complaint?
Then you can submit it via this contact form.
: You cannot
use this contact form for any request for compensation.