An original gift for your staff or customers
Our travel vouchers come in gift vouchers of € 5, € 10, € 20 of € 50 and are available at any Belgian station.
At the station, the vouchers can be exchanged for any product sold at the counter
, e.g. tickets for domestic travel, rail card validation, international tickets, etc.
Travel vouchers can also form part of an agreement with NMBS/SNCB, 'customised to your company's needs'. With a customised agreement you can have vouchers personalised
for your company. You also have the option to apply for large quantities
or for vouchers of a different value
- Travel vouchers are exchangeable for any product sold at the station.
- They can be exchanged at the counter of any station.
- They are valid for one year after the date of issue.
- They are not registered to any person, hence can be transferred.
- Travel vouchers are not tickets and they cannot be used for payment on the train.
- The amount of the purchased product must at least equal the value of the voucher(s) offered at the counter.
- Travel vouchers are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money.
How are payments made?
Travel vouchers that form part of a contract are ordered on a pre-invoicing basis: you receive them after payment.
Need more information?
For more information or for an appointment with an NMBS/SNCB account manager, please fill out the web form or phone 02 528 25 28 (weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm).